Skip to content

[SPOILER] Quest: Moving Crates

I put them into every crate in the area which one does the dwarf mean ?

Help plss

Comments

• helmo1977helmo1977 Member Posts: 364
    I put them in one besides the river. Talk to the dwarf once you have done it. Many quests in the game seem to have finished but they dont until you talk again to the person that gave it to you
  • GotNoUsernameGotNoUsername Member Posts: 49
    Nop even if I put them there the dwarf doesn't recognize it :-(
  • nomadmercnomadmerc Member Posts: 48
    This quest and the barrel bomb are known to break and require tweaking the console to fix.
  • MidoriMidori Member Posts: 26
    Having the same problem.
  • KogornKogorn Member Posts: 104
    Are you 100% positive you put all 20 bags in the right crate?

The right crate is the one that looks "open" almost directly across from the one where the bags are initially. I first had some trouble completing this quest because I expected the target crate to be some distance away, but nope, it's almost right next to the initial crate!
    MoradinillathidKrotosMidori
  • jtthjtth Member Posts: 171
    Kogorn said:

The right crate is the one that looks "open" almost directly across from the one where the bags are initially. I first had some trouble completing this quest because I expected the target crate to be some distance away, but nope, it's almost right next to the initial crate!
    I had the same issue. Also, I realized I left one bag behind in my inventory.
  • MidoriMidori Member Posts: 26
    edited April 2016
    Kogorn said:

I first put them one of those crates directly across, but I think there were two crates, so maybe I put it in the wrong one? Thanks for the info, I'll remember it for next time :smile:
  • Metal_HurlantMetal_Hurlant Member Posts: 324
    What I did was put all the bags in the open crate that looks broken that's opposite where they were originally. Go talk to the guy and he'll ask you to move them back. Then move all the bags back to their original crate. Talk to the guy again that you moved them back and the Achievement popped up for me.
  • FerFer Member Posts: 4
    This one crate. Only a few steps west from where we gain sacks of grain.

121.jpg 125.3K
    Wise_Grimwaldsemiticgoddess
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Fer said:

This one crate. Only a few steps west from where we gain sacks of grain.

I couldn't help but notice you've got a different font, how did you do that?
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited June 2017
    This quest is not well written. :( The dialogue should make it clear which chest is being referred to. If the instructions had said: Put them in the open chest just over there, it would have been MUCH better.
    @DJKajuru Font size can be changed in graphics.

I have now completed the quest. I am now wondering if it is these sacks that now need to be poisoned. I have already poisoned the water.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
  • finalfrogfinalfrog Member Posts: 1
    I moved all 20 grain sacks to the crate indicated in the image (x=3893, y=1954) and Ladle still failed to show the dialogue to continue the quest.

Using this console command seemed to fix the issue:

C:SetGlobal("bd_sdd311_moving_crates","GLOBAL",2)

Moving the sacks back afterward worked fine and I was able to complete the quest.
    JuliusBorisov