Skip to content

SOD: Infinite gold loop [probably caused by a mod...]

JarlealeJarleale Member Posts: 114
edited June 2017 in Troubleshooting
I'm using lightly modded SOD (XP-cap removal, SCS and subtledoctors NPC enhanced)

I noticed that Nazramu (Djinni vendor at coalition camp) buys items at a very high rate. I managed to sell items at higher rate than the cost to buy it back at 19 reputation and with Safana (20 Charisma with items).

To my knowledge, none of the mods I'm using are interfering with shop prices.

Very nice to get wands recharged "for free", though. :smiley:
Post edited by Jarleale on
[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You know what they say. You don't have to have good business sense to be a Djinni :)
    JuliusBorisovbatoor
    edited June 2017
    I checked out the Djinni and it looks like I can't make any money from buying/selling items in the base game. It sounds like it might be caused by one of your mods.
    JuliusBorisov
  • JarlealeJarleale Member Posts: 114
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for checking this out! I have no idea which mod it could be. I had the "NoEENPCs" briefly installed, and then uninstalled. Maybe that could have caused the bug.
    EDIT: Tried a save from before arriving to the coalition camp. The bug still persisted.

EDIT2: I opened the STO-file BDNAZRAM. It has the values "sell markup: 150" and "buy markup: 80" "Depreciation rate 0". Are these the values of the base game?

If I interpret these values correctly, CHA 20 gives 25% discount, Reputation 19 gives 25% discount. Totals 50% discount. Modified sell markup becomes 75 which gives lower selling price than buying price at the store...
    Post edited by Jarleale on
    elminster
    Yea that's right. So it sounds like its an issue for high rep/high charisma runs.