Skip to content

Create a Character, Have Fun II (Not being posted in roleplay because it doesn't get enough traffic)

Since my last major discussion thread devolved into what Baeloth would call a "frighteningly furious fray of feral feuds" I decided to replace it with a better one.

As the thread suggests, create a character
1. Name
2. Alignment
3. Race
4. Class
5. Stats
6. Something they would say
7. Something someone would say about them

These characters can be either silly or serious but I have only two real rules (will be amended if neccesary)
1. Use the real alignment system
2. Please don't start another "atrocious array of arguments" on one of my threads again, it wasn't a "particularly pretty picture" (I like Baeloth okay)

Comments

• ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    edited June 2017
    Zaram Maldovar
    CN Dragon Disciple (Leans towards Good)
    Str: 10
    Dex: 14
    Con: 16 (Gets higher due to Class Kit)
    Int: 17
    Wis: 8
    Char: 12

A pyromaniac sorceror demigod. His heart is in the right place most of the time, but he does whatever whim strikes him at the moment. He enjoys having party members of a multitude of different alignments travel with him because he enjoys the chaos it brings. He is fiercely loyal to his traveling companions even if he doesn't like them and will stop anything to save them.

Personal Quote: "Damn it so he's immune to fire huh? Minsc! Dorn!...sick 'em"

Descriptive Quote from Jaheria: "Working with Zaram is....difficult to say the least. I've questioned his sanity on a multitude of occasions, but he just needs guidance. Give him a push in the right direction and he serves the balance nicely. It has to be a pretty big push though, more like a shove really"

Descriptive Quote from Neera: "Zaram is a sweet guy, really. Sure sometimes he gets a little trigger happy with his fireballs, and sometimes I think he actually wants me to have wild surges but I couldn't ask for a better guy. If you want someone who will be there for you in thick and thin, Zaram's your man. Well....my man, but you get the point...I'm going to shut up now"
    edited June 2017
    I just remembered the lowest you can make a Dragon Disciple's Charisma is 15. This isn't really an issue though as we can simply use Minsc logic or EE Keeper to give my NPC/Charname broken stats. Problem solved.

Also here's a descriptive quote from Baeloth:
    "Zaram? Yes, I somewhat stumbled into that surface dweller's pitiful party on more than one occasion. Quite the quirky one he was, and a damned demigod at that. He would make a great gladiator in my pits, but something tells me that wouldn't end well. I bear him no bad blood, but I'd rather not run into that rivvin again"
    edited June 2017
    Does anyone know if I could Grand Mastery Carsomyr by dual classing Fighter/Theif with use any item?
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Evan Zabove
    Lawful Neutrual
    Dwarf
    Cleric/Fighter
    Str 18/12
    Dex 7
    Con 19
    Int 8
    Wis 16
    Cha 10

A well-meaning, perceptive, but not too bright rule-follower and klutz, Evan had to pursue an adventuring life because he accidentally broke a rule in his home mines. It was a rule that no one knew about, and had last been enforced 2,000 years before, but nevertheless, rules are rules and he must repent. He won't say what the rule was; he does show uneasiness around ladies' footwear, but that may just be a coincidence. He also won't say how he is supposed to repent, as that is against the rules.

Personal quote: Ulp! Sorry.

Personal quote 2: Isn't that against the rules?

Descriptive quote from Alora: Now I see why you don't use weapons with moving parts. Can I have my tunic back?

Descriptive quote from Montaron: I bet your father spent the first two years of your life throwing rocks at storks.
    @tbone1
    Never had Alora in the party (I could actually use my Mods to put her in Gullykin, but I don't) but an interesting approach to a character.

I have however used my mods to put Tiax in Beregost, but I haven't played the type of character who would keep him around yet.
    I just don't think any of the characters I've played would have the patience to be constantly insulted by Tiax (who is basically evil Minsc) his dialogue is great though

THE DAY COMES WHEN TIAX WILL POINT AND CLICK!

Never had Alora in the party (I could actually use my Mods to put her in Gullykin, but I don't) but an interesting approach to a character.

I have however used my mods to put Tiax in Beregost, but I haven't played the type of character who would keep him around yet.

Alora rocks; she is hands down the best thief in BG1. Honestly, she could pickpocket a neutron from a helium atom and it wouldn't notice. Plus I find her personality great. She has some interesting interactions with other characters, particularly with BG1NPC installed.

Tiax is not everyone's cup of tea, but he and Quayle make a combo worth having once. And the cleric/thief combo can open another slot for an NPC to join since he fills two roles, sorta.
    edited June 2017
    @tbone1
    No you misunderstand, Tiax IS my cup of tea; but none of my characters would put up with him. They would either leave him be or murder him depending on their alignment and temperament.

Anyway, does anyone else have a character? Come on, don't be shy. It's fun!
    And I will give a red velvet cupcake (virtual) to the most groan-worthy, punny character name