Skip to content

Rasaad Help- Romance Stuck (Possible Rasaad Spoilers)

NyriaNyria Member Posts: 3
So I am not sure if I am doing something wrong with Rasaad or not. He got to love talk 15 before falling entirely silent. His Romance Active variable is 1, so I know I did not mess anything up too badly, but at the same time, I haven't gotten to the committed status with him yet. I am currently in Chapter 3, and so have not visited Brynnlaw.
I also haven't visited the Heretics Temple yet, but I am trying to put that off because it seems to me the best option is to let him leave for awhile.
But if his variable doesn't become 2 by the end of SoA, doesn't that mean he won't continue it in ToB?

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Hi
    Could you zip and attach a save please, much easier to work with that than try to guess what has happened.

Thanks
    JuliusBorisov
  • NyriaNyria Member Posts: 3
    Oh, yes, sorry.
    There, hope I did that right.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    So yes, requires chapter 5 and with his plot progressed a bit.
    JuliusBorisov
  • NyriaNyria Member Posts: 3
    Okay, so question is, is it possible to get to committed status before visiting the heretics temple? As I understand, that is the last thing I need to do for him, but if I do it in the most favorable way, he doesn't come back until ToB.
    Or is it that the romance will still pick up in ToB, even if he is at a 1 for romance status in SoA?