Will they have the same stuff?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300

Will they have the same stuff?

They're supposed to.
    JuliusBorisov
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @DJKajuru
    Thank you, but I already figured it out. I was asking for my Dad but he got so impatient with inventory management that he decided to just continue with his game.
    DJKajuruJuliusBorisov
    I wouldn't worry about rerecruiting npcs with poor equipment because it is easy to make money in SoD and get better gear :)
    @DJKajuru
    Well aware of how easy it is to get money in SOD, I never wanted for money. Only the best for Glint and Baeloth.

What about the rest of them you ask?
    What ABOUT the rest of them?

@DJKajuru
    Well aware of how easy it is to get money in SOD, I never wanted for money. Only the best for Glint and Baeloth.

What about the rest of them you ask?
    What ABOUT the rest of them?

Hold on, did you mean re recruiting SoD npcs or npcs you have used in BG and would meet again in SoD? I think I misunderstood it.
    edited June 2017
    @DJKajuru
    I meant re-recruiting BG NPCs of course, the thing about Glint and Baeloth was a joke. I just really like those guys and they get along surprisingly well in a party.

Baeloth is actually quite a nice guy for being Chaotic Evil. But he doesn't get along with Dorn, Jaheria and by extension Khalid. They still function as party though.
    DJKajuru
    Very funny , puffguts.If I had a nickel for every joke you've said to me , well, I'd have a nickel xD

@DJKajuru
    I don't get it.
  • islandkingislandking Member Posts: 426
    Dorn's inventory (and his level) will be reset, other returning BG NPCs should have the same stuff you leave them
  • Joan_DaroJoan_Daro Member Posts: 112

Dorn's inventory (and his level) will be reset, other returning BG NPCs should have the same stuff you leave them

If he was in your party in the imported game then he (like everyone else) has everything from BG1 on him in ch7, and when you meet him again in the crusaders' camp his gears should be in a chest somewhere near the cage.
    If he wasn't with you when you defeat Sarevok, then I suppose the game would spawn a new Dorn.
    @Joan_Daro
    Your knowledge is appreciated vastly, but why are so many people commenting on my old threads? This thread has been abandoned for almost two months and has become the third thread of that age to have unintentionally revived.
  • Joan_DaroJoan_Daro Member Posts: 112

@Joan_Daro
    Your knowledge is appreciated vastly, but why are so many people commenting on my old threads? This thread has been abandoned for almost two months and has become the third thread of that age to have unintentionally revived.

Ahhh sorry.
    I didn't notice the time when this is posted. I just clicked in something on the first page and thought I shouldn't be digging up things if they're still on the first page... Really sorry for that.
    JuliusBorisov
This discussion has been closed.