Skip to content

Shortbow glitch?

386221de386221de Member Posts: 3
I loaded my game save this morning, and in my main character's inventory he has a shortbow that brings his AC to -14, THAC0 to -13, gives him improved haste, 99 hp and does straight 99 damage. He is a level 3 sorcerer. I did cheat to get him to level 3 (I made the mistake of not giving him magic missile from the start). Any character can use this bow. What is this?

Comments

• 386221de386221de Member Posts: 3
    I also accidentally gave myself a million gold, so I donated it to the church just to get rid of it. I don't know if that is part of it.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    When you use the console, there're separate buttons on the menu above "Godbow" and "Give gold". The Godbow you get is exactly the one you're describing, and 1 mln gp is the sum you get with the "Give gold" command.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited June 2017
    386221de said:

I also accidentally gave myself a million gold, so I donated it to the church just to get rid of it. I don't know if that is part of it.

Not relevant at all, but for some reason I died laughing after reading this because of how ludicrous it would sound out of context.

Anyways, yeah, you were probably using the cheat console and hit the buttons by accident.
  • 386221de386221de Member Posts: 3
    Ooooohhhhh thanks y'all! This is my first time playing the EE, so the new console confused me and I just started clicking buttons.