Skip to content

Making Neera romance with female in BG II EE - HELP

KurpikKurpik Member Posts: 10
Anybody help me to give me mod name suitable for BGII EE to make her romace with female ?

I have BG tweaks mod with gender remove option installed, but as far i read this mod is only for old characters from BG2 only.

Will be appreaciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Tweaks says it only works for original characters, but that info may just be outdated. I only ever run with female CHARNAME and I romance Neera all the time. Tweaks is the only mod that could be involved (unless IR, SR, and SCS have some hidden perks I'm not aware of).
  • ZilberZilber Member Posts: 253
    Eekeeper the char to male?
    That should work, too. You can just make a male character at the start, then EEKeeper the avatar (and picture) to female. Dialogue will be weird, but the visuals should do.
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    edited June 2017
    Tweaks Anthology does apply the romance cheats to Neera and the other EE characters, yes. I need to update the docs.
  • KurpikKurpik Member Posts: 10
    So shall i uninstall BG tweak and install Tweaks Anthology ? I just have started new game.
    Thanks all for reply :)
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    In all honesty, if you've already gone through with the install process for the mods, I wouldn't uninstall anything since it can be a time-consuming PITA. Install just the Romance Cheats from Tweaks Anthology and it should be fine on top of your other mods.
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    If you want to install just a single component from a mod and it is one that doesn't conflict with others and there are no dependencies on other components being installed before it or after it, there is no need for re-install. A romance cheat from anthology just tweaks a few scripts/dialogues that check conditions for the romances to trigger, so it's a harmless addon to your existing game.
    The only thing to consider is that depending on which romance you want to play, you may need to start a new game instead of continuing from a save. There are some romances that check the PC's compatibility with the romance early on and even before you meet the NPC.
    I see. Thank You for advice. Well i just have finished first level of Irenicus dungeon.

Is installing BG tweak or Tweaks Antology must be on the end. I wish to install one more npc addon.
    In general, tweak addons should be installed at the end. However unless that NPC adds a romance that tweaks can also modify, it should not matter if all you're installing is the Romance Cheats.
    Im going to install new romaceable npc having already instaled BG Tweaks.

I was wondering shall i install this Antohology tweaks cause someone at first said BG Tweaks also includes Neera. + install last romaceable npc.

What would you do ?
    Sorry for so many questions im trying to act with caution and not make mess :)