Skip to content

WTF Invisible Keldorn Bug? Help!

I fixed this problem by reloading, but I want to know what to do if it happens again.

So I fighting Firkragg and using the Rod of Ressurection to bring back anyone who died resulting in a very humorous Whack a Mole type effect with Firkragg killing Minsc and Keldorn over and over again.

Eventually Keldorn was on the screen registering as having =10 Hp, but the game still allowed me to resurrect him (I believe it's MORE than -10 before chunking, right?) but when I ressurected Keldorn he became invisble.

Keldorn could still perform actions such as walking around, fighting and putting on and picking up items, but he had no visible sprite and no visbile green circle. I tried saving and reloading the new file and kicking him out and rehiring him to no avail.

Eventually I fell back on a save and lowered the difficulty since I had already defeated Firkragg on Core Rules earlier.

Any idea what happened and how I can deal with next time, this bug was amusing but annoying at the same time.

I think I'm going to have to make some sort of character out of an Invisible Paladin it's just too good to pass up. In the meantime, my party consisted briefly of.

1. A Rashemi "Ranger" who talks to himself.
2. A winged elf without wings.
3. The party's Druid Mother Figure.
4. Benedict Arnold
5. My Gnome Beserker
6. Keldorn the Amazing Invisible Paladin-Now with Carsomyr +5

Comments

• fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    the game may have registered him as chunked somehow but didn't follow the script all the way through to finish the job somehow more than likely. a heal interrupting it or something would be my guess. I know in the original game I had an instance or two because of heals where I had a character die and not die but that was a long time ago.