Skip to content

Is it possible to redo a companion quest? [BG2, ToB Keldorn Spoilers]

Hey all. I'm playing through Baldur's gate 2 for the first time and when doing Keldorn's quest I unintentionally let Keldorn arrest his wife and lover. I was trying to get the outcome where Keldorn stays with his wife indefinitely. My only saves before I did the first part of this quest are very far in the past so reloading isn't really an option.

I haven't read many spoilers, but I heard that the outcome for this quest effects Keldorn's ending in ToB? Is it possible to reset this quest somehow? If not, is it possible to change a flag somewhere so that I'm on the right track in ToB? Thanks for any help. I know this is a silly problem but it's really been bothering me.

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I can't recall there being different epilogues based on quest choices, but maybe I'm just remembering. If that is indeed the case, then I'm sure there must be a flag somewhere governing which epilogue is chosen. But editing your savegame manually would be the only way to do it, really. There is no way to regularly "do over" quests.