Skip to content

Epilogue SoD - Imoen is missing!

RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
edited July 2017 in BG:EE Mods
Ok guys,

I'm at the very end of SoD and Imoen doesn't show up. The only NPCs in the map are Khalid, Jaheira, Minsc, and Dynaheir.

They have no special dialogue and I can't go anywhere because every area in the world map is labeled as "unreachable".

I was googling for an answer and found this thread on Gibberlings3 forum where someone pointed that the problem is using EET without Big World Fixpack being installed.

But here are the problems:

1) I did this install using Big World Setup, so BWF was probably installed.

2) Imoen was never chunked by the assassins in Ducal Palace, during BGEE or ever.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks!

Post edited by Raduziel on

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited July 2017
    Did a try with CreatureCreature ("BDIMOEN").

It helps to advance but now I'm stuck at the Shadow Thieves ambush because Imoen can't "die". And she's not the same Imoen from BGEE (I think that's what EET was supposed to do, no?).
    edited July 2017
    Was able to advance by kicking Imoen out of the party, but now she just won't appear at Irenicus' dungeon and I'm once again locked in a cutscene.
    I'm trying to use K4thos' solution by editing the BD0103.bsc using DLTC, but everytime I try to open the script file to replace the line I get the problem in the attached image.

Can someone help?

edited July 2017
    Just tried to edit the GAM from the cave Auto-Save to create *MOEN1.CRE on BD6200.

Still nothing.
    edited July 2017
    Ok, here's the solution that K4thos gave in the other forum:

Regression in code, thanks for reporting. The new version that fixes this issue will be pushed soon.

Here is solution:

Copy following code (ctrl+c):

C:Eval('ActionOverride("IMOEN2",SetGlobal("K#PartySoD","LOCALS",1))')

Load your save and paste above code in console (ctrl+v)

Now leave the caves and she will be there.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Moved to the modding section, as the problem seems to be caused by Big World.
    @JuliusBorisov Thank you and sorry for posting in the wrong section.

If you want to merge all the posts, feel free to do so.