Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Looking for right variables at the begining of SoD

GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 296
edited July 2017 in General Modding
As the Engine does not allow to provide kits according to the character gender at creation, I need to check it in the first map. For this, I use two variables:

If CHARNAME is a woman in BG2, ToB and BG2EE :
OUTER_SPRINT GWCLDial_Condition_Woman ~OR(2)
	AreaCheck("AR0602")	// Check for BG2 start in BG2-BG2EE-EET-BGT : AR0602 Irenicus's Dungeon 1st Floor
	AreaCheck("AR4000")	// Check for TOB start in ToB-BG2EE-EET-BGT : Spirit Heads~
If CHARNAME is a woman in BG2, ToB, BG2EE, BGT and EET:
OUTER_SPRINT GWCLDial_Condition_Woman ~OR(4)
	AreaCheck("AR0602")		// Check for BG2 start in BG2-BG2EE-EET-BGT : AR0602 Irenicus's Dungeon 1st Floor
	AreaCheck("AR4000")		// Check for TOB start in ToB-BG2EE-EET-BGT : Spirit Heads 
	AreaCheck("%Candlekeep%")	// Check for BG1 start in BG1-BG1EE (AR2600 Candlekeep (prologue), exterior), EET (BG2600) and BGT (AR0015)
	AreaCheck("BD0120")		// Check for SoD start~
If CHARNAME is a man in BG, BGEE, SoD, BGT and EET:
OUTER_SPRINT GWCLDial_Condition_Man_BG ~IF
	Class(Myself,PALADIN_ALL)
	Gender(Myself,MALE)
	Global("GWChevaucheuse_Woman","LOCALS",0)
	Global("GWCLDIAL","GLOBAL",0)
	OR(2)
		AreaCheck("%Candlekeep%")	// Check for BG1 start : Candlekeep (prologue), exterior
		AreaCheck("BD0120")		// Check for SoD Start
	Delay(12)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("GWChevaucheuse_Woman","LOCALS",2)
		SetGlobal("GWCLDIAL","GLOBAL",1)
		CreateCreatureObject("GWCLDial",Myself,0,0,0)
		ActionOverride("GWCLDial",StartDialogNoSet(Myself))
END~
The code works fine in BG2, BGT and BG2:EE. But As I don't own SoD, I would be grateful if someone could give me the right codes for SoD.

Thanks.

Post edited by Gwendolyne on
Grammarsalad

Comments