Skip to content

Anybody got Dark Side of the Sword Coast to share?

Hey everyone. G3 and Stormhold are down, so can anybody share the DSotSC version that's compatible with BGEE? I just tried to install one and got the message that the installer could not find Tales of the Sword Coast, so apparently it was for the original game.

Comments

• AkuratheunseenAkuratheunseen Member Posts: 28
    https://www.mediafire.com/?ezfoe6zt82c0p0z try this version and see if it works
  • chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
    Right, thanks. I already found that one. Now I'm going to have to ask for Item Randomizer, have to make a separate thread for it. If only G3 and Spellhold weren't dead...
  • Saber83Saber83 Member Posts: 94
    Just tried this, and it doesn't install the main Dark Side Of The Sword Coast component. Unfortunately it is still only BGT compatible.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    :( And still not available on DSoSC website. :cry:
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    This is a link to the mod which is working with the EEs after 2.x:

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=8308.0
    Grond0
  • TheTrueKenseiTheTrueKensei Member Posts: 1
    It appears that "baldursgatemods" is down. I came to the party late, just recently upgraded to the new BG Engine (Enhanced Edition) and I can't seem to find an updated EE version of DSoTSC anywhere, not with a working link anyway. I still have the v217 from SHS, tho that version released after EE was released, I still have my doubts it's entirely compatible with EE. So can anyone here share a download mirror of the latest verison? It'd be much appreciated.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited January 2019
    Which if any of the following is the file to use with EET?

If you know the correct file for each of those mods (If you know the answer), the information would be very useful and not just for me.
    edited January 2019
    I've worked out the answer. It's dsoscBGEE.rar. I tried DSoSC106.zip and when I tried to install I was told that it was for Tutu. From that page the only way to find out is trial and error. Not the best way! The EE is the important thing to remember when choosing a download if there is one! No EE for tsoa though. However it does install.
    Zaghoul