Skip to content

Anyone familiar with Iwdificaiton or Divine Remix?

ZhylawZhylaw Member Posts: 6
edited April 2017 in BG:EE Mods
I noticed these two mods are not listed on the 2.0 + SOD compatibility list. Looking at the mod pages its difficult to tell what version they are supposed to work with. Does anyone know if Iwdification OR divine remix work with 2.0 + SOD?

Also was wondering if I could use them both. I read the spell spheres portion of remix was kind of buggy so I'm not planning on installing that part anyway, but does anyone know if they are compatible with each other as well, since they both affect spells and what order they should be installed?

thanks

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ArctodusWise_Grimwald
  • ZhylawZhylaw Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2017
    wow, that was a helpful post lol. Thank you very much. I'll just go with faiths and powers then.
    Could I use the lost druid class kit mod with F&P out of curiosity?

cheers
    Wise_Grimwald
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited July 2017
    A quick question. Is the part of Faiths & Powers that restricts Clerics to lighter armour optional? As IMO they should be able to use heavy armour. I also don't like them using blades. These are both personal preferences, but if the mod allows the installer to decide which parts to install that should satisfy everybody (Or almost everybody at least.) :)
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582

A quick question. Is the part of Faiths & Powers that restricts Clerics to lighter armour optional? As IMO they should be able to use heavy armour. I also don't like them using blades. These are both personal preferences, but if the mod allows the installer to decide which parts to install that should satisfy everybody (Or almst everybody at least.) :)

We are finalizing an aspect of the mod that should allow this to be possible. It may require you to go into the code to make changes ( or does it use an ini @subtledoctor?
    Wise_Grimwald
    Wise_Grimwald
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    As far as the use of bladed weapons is concerned, I have the same problem with a few mods so I just don't use bladed weapons though I can. The armour I can do nothing about.