Skip to content

BGII:EE Bag of Holding

The console isn't available to use, so where is the next best place to find a bag of holding before Spellhold?

Comments

• rosetylerrosetyler Member Posts: 37
    edited August 2017
    Oh cool, is it an NPC/quest added especially for EE?
    Post edited by rosetyler on
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    rosetyler said:

Oh cool, is it an NPC/quest added especially for the EE ediion?

Yes.
    rosetylerJuliusBorisov
    Very nice. Thank you sirs
    JuliusBorisovlolien
    I should probably point out that I can't find said rogue, and I'm not finding anything more about it researching on the internet
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Click at your own peril:

It's Hexxat, the NPC near the barkeep at the top end of the Copper Coronet. Follow her quest and it'll lead you to a Bag of Holding. Not immediately, but it doesn't take very long.
    JuliusBorisovAerakar
  • LucasIDKn8LucasIDKn8 Member Posts: 25
    I think you can also buy a bag of holding from those fellows over in watcher's keep.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,343

I think you can also buy a bag of holding from those fellows over in watcher's keep.

In an unmodded game, its "only" a potion case/bag. Even though it only hold potions, its still very very usefull.
    LucasIDKn8
    edited August 2017

Click at your own peril:

It's Hexxat, the NPC near the barkeep at the top end of the Copper Coronet. Follow her quest and it'll lead you to a Bag of Holding. Not immediately, but it doesn't take very long.
    I took the leap of faith but she's nowhere in sight. I was going to post a screenshot but I'm illiterate. I am using EE on android if that makes a difference.

EDIT: However I feel like I should add that I am trying the other excellent options suggested
    Post edited by rosetyler on
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    rosetyler said:

I am using EE on android if that makes a difference.

If you're playing the game on Android, then you first need to purchase that NPC in order to see her in-game.....
    EE contents must be purchased separately:
    • The NPC Neera
    • The NPC Dorn
    • The NPC Hexxat
    • Portrait pack
    Purchased...

Anyway thanks for all the info you fine people!
    Aerakarlolien
  • QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    With unfinished business mod you can find wolfskin bag that can hold up to 10 items during a copper coronet quest. With a mod making the bags bottomless you get a bag of holding really early on this way.
    ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Queegon said:

With unfinished business mod you can find wolfskin bag that can hold up to 10 items during a copper coronet quest. With a mod making the bags bottomless you get a bag of holding really early on this way.

THAT'S where that is coming from! I've been wondering for the longest time which mod did that.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    ThacoBell said:

Queegon said:

THAT'S where that is coming from! I've been wondering for the longest time which mod did that.
    I kept on trying to sell it as a winter wolf pelt. Only found out you could put stuff in it when I was doing some inventory messing around. :/
    ThacoBellAerakar