Skip to content

Bug Whilst Pregenerating a Mage for ToB?

TKBoldTKBold Member Posts: 15
Decided to make a character for ToB for a custom character party. The character is intended to be a scholarly sort so I went with Diviner under the Mage subclasses. I got as far as Memorize Mage Spells Level 7, when the game simply will not allow me to continue. I have no more available casts for the spells I selected, but the 'Next' button is still grayed out.

I'm not sure, is this a bug, or if I've got a spell that it doesn't want me to have, or what?
I have no mods installed, save for a bunch of portraits and soundsets (and even those ones I just plugged into soundsets and portraits folders.)

Comments

• jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    Perhaps you didn't pick at least one divination spell at that level?
  • TKBoldTKBold Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2017
    That's actually entirely the case. However, there doesn't seem to be a Diviner spell available to me at that level. Specialization spells are outlined with a green line during selection, but there's no such spells available to me for level 7.

The weird thing is, in prior levels, I need at least one specialized spell to even move to the next level of spell selections, and at least one cast of said spell during cast memorizations. Neither 7 or 8 have any specialized spells, and while it does let me continue onward after spell selections, it doesn't let me move on after choosing casts. I'm basically stuck on that page unless I hit back.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited August 2019
    Post edited by lefreut on