Skip to content

Bug - Anomen's Judgement won't trigger *Chapter 6 Spoilers*

MarleyMarley Member Posts: 8
So I just started chapter 6 and Anomen was summoned to his trial. When I take him to the hall, his quest doesn't trigger. I tried entering the hall a few times from both entrances and talking to everybody with Sylvius and Anomen but I wasn't able to get the quest to trigger.
I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but when I entered a squire came up to me and talked to me with the prompt to ask for their aid against bodhi. Maybe both of these triggers canceled out Anomen's? I would really appreciate any help so I can get back on track with my first playthrough. Thanks!

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Can you attach a save file?

• MarleyMarley Member Posts: 8
    Sure. Save 1 is my safe file in the Radiant Hall, where Anomen's quest never triggered. Save 2 I restarted the chapter and skipped straight to the point where you can travel to the temple district and get the first encounter that summons Anomen. Thanks.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Looks like Anomen is considered to be dead. Did you at any point spawn in a new one?

Anyways you should be able to just put this script into your override folder. It should cause the game to immediately start the cutscene upon loading.
  • MarleyMarley Member Posts: 8
    Thank you, this got the quest to trigger!

It's strange that my Anomen is marked as dead. I haven't spawned in any npcs so I'm not sure what happened there. Hopefully I won't run into any other issues. Thanks again!