Skip to content

The Prologue to Asarlai : Black Book of Bree

GahbreeilGahbreeil Member Posts: 5
edited August 2017 in Fan Creations
In Nothing, in a way eternal since when there were no colours nor shades, of reality or colour. In a divine moment at the beginning of Time, existence became out of nothing, a point dividing it between what preceded Nothing capable of understanding and Life itself, or the Time since it's beinning.

And it was wrought in sight that knowledge takes shapes, comprehensible or clouded within an expanding infinity of understanding of matters, ones one might seize within words, or perhaps not. The possibility of space became a world for the soul of Nothing to travel. The centre of the universe, marking the flamerought sapling of material and natural life.

To explain Nature, the matters of primal life and it's divinely aesthetic qualities or perhaps, properties, would have to be brought up. A tiny seedling covered in it's armour of bark embraces life in water just like an unborn being grows up in it's parent's vital sources. The tiniest shard of rock reminds of a body's or a tree's, unseeen structure. The industry of sight and will.

Nature itself woven together with the Faerie beside the elements, inside reality as it took shape together with Time in the mind of a newboirn soul capable of understanding and thought. Soon, and so instantly since the beginning, this being decided to be known as Gahbreeil, inspired by the possibility of material life and it's creation, the human race. What seizes the very essence of feeling that might be felt because of existence is sorcery or what binds the world together, the set and final will of divinity to establish life as something in all manners of speech, final. The world, although material in the way that it functions primarily on such aspects, is in fact much more ethereal as the existence of the 'worlds' of the elements proves. Titanic spheres of primal will in the form of water, earth, fire and air being in fact very spherelike in their infinity. The universe became a husk left by Nothing.

I am Asarlai, said Gahbreeil. I am the Sorcerer.

Sorcery became an extension of divine will, as simple as the movement of hands. Asarlai,
the world binding the beautiful vision of what can be in the infinity of possibilities one might see looking beyond the night sky.

Well, say, I don't know for sure. Do you have any opinions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbBWODsBzdo This is in no way mine.
JuliusBorisov

Comments