Skip to content

multi stronghold ! help me

deadea Member Posts: 10
hi guys ; i'm playing BG2EE ; my character's class is thieft/fighter . about stronghold ; i do fighter quest first but keep Nalia waiting at the gate of her castle ; then i finish theft quest and take theft's stronghold ;then i'm back Nalia's castle , refuse her offer to take her in party again . After that ;I do some other quest ; then i read about some mod can help us keep all stronghold . So ; is there a way for me to take that fighter's stronghold with current save ? I don't want load old save or begin everything again . The trouble here is "I had refused Nalia's offer " ; if i don't , maybe it will be less complicate . Help me guys ; any methods , cheats or mod ? thx for reading all of this

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    There is Tweak Anthology aka cdtweaks
    Component 1060
    You can install this in your current game. As you have not taken Nalia into the party yet and you have not finished the Castle quest yet, it should work with the current save.
    There should be no problem regardless if you take Nalia along for the quest or not.
  • deadea Member Posts: 10
    thx Paula ; but I means I had finished fighter stronghold quest already ; and I have to refuse her offer to control castle so i can take her back party ( if i don't answer , she will keep standing at her castle waiting for my answer ) . Yep ; the problem is "I refused her offer for fighter stronghold already "
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    Console
    C:SetGlobal("NaliaKeepPlot","GLOBAL",0)
    That should give you the after battle talk again and her offer (you will also cheat yourself the extra xp...).
    thx so much ; i will try that
    so sad ! it doesn't work ; i install the mod (had checked ; and it work with other stronghold) and turn on console cheat too ; but it not work . i put in "C:Set....0)" and come to her castle to find her at the gate ; but she not there (i thought "console" will make her appear at there) ; she still be at copper coronet waiting for me invite to join party if i need ; I speak to her at there ; but nothing special happen ; not offer castle ; just ask me want her to join party or not . Is there any way to trigger that quest again or meet that offer again ; guys ; plz help
    Ah; nevermind ; thx guys ; i found the way already . I put her in party and travel to castle again ; at the time party reach the castle ; Nalia give me the stronghold offer again ; and everything is smooth now