Skip to content

BGII EE: How to extract or identify Szass tam voice files in near infinity?

Hello there,

Has anyone got any idea what is the name of the Wav files which can identify Szass Tam voiced lines from BGII EE?

I'd love to be able to extract those, but failed to, utterly!

Any help?

Thanks,

L.

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,439
    edited August 2017
    Szass Tam's dialog file is OHNSZASS.DLG. To export sound clips in Near Infinity, select a line containing voiced text. For example, State 0 text is "Good. There you are." (strref 93626). Select the text field and click on the Sound button in the text control to open the associated sound resource. In the sound window click on Export... to save it either as original (should be Ogg Vorbis format) or uncompressed WAV.

It works in a similar fashion for his selection sounds. Open his CRE file (OHNSZASS.CRE) and scroll down to the list of sound entries. Proceed as done with the dialog lines.
  • unavailableunavailable Member Posts: 268
    Who? Is this a beamdog character? I thought I had all the bioware ones memorized.
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    It

Who? Is this a beamdog character? I thought I had all the bioware ones memorized.

It is Neera's nemesis, the big bad Thay red wizard leader/zulkir or what their titles are. The final step of her quests.