Skip to content

New beta of The Divine Remix now available

2»

Comments

• ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Giving A good trial with the Feralan ranger kit at the moment (great kit BTW). Only problem I see, and bit of a biggie is one with the feral rage.
    *** It gives the +15hp but when it ends it takes away those 15 bonus hp, PLUS another -15 on top of that. Traveling to another map for hrs does not give them back, but 8hrs rest will.

@CamDawg Any ideas on this?
    Well one other small issue but is workable. He cannot use leather armors but can still use OTHER armors and Large Shields (ALL armors should prohibited along with large shields). Not sure if the Tweaks thieving in heavy armor option affects this or not
    The usual BGEEV2.3+SoD, Beamdog supplied.

@subtledoctor I am using your last hotfix that repaired the Oozemaster kit (works great). Did you happen to check the Feralan by chance? I remember you seeing a few issues with kits, not sure what all got fixed other than the OM.
    Would you be able to check this feral rage to see if an 'easy-ish' solution might be done with another hotfix? :)

----------
    (Ongoing- but not currently in testing, just for notes:The Priest of Kossuth- fire resistance ok, no sunfire ability at lvl one)

Note-For anyone else using this mod, The NPC_EE mod is the best work around to the adding of all these kits to NPC's- so that issue is not really an issue anymore. Thanks again @subtledoctor .
    Anybody? with ideas as to the why of the Feralan removing the bonus 15hp at the end of rage PLUS another 15 off the top? Another little quirk when it does that is 1 PoHealing (9hp) heals it all instantly.

I wonder if it ever did that or just the 2.3EE SoD version?
    Wise_Grimwald
    Played around with DR testing a little more. Firewalker of Kossuth never gets Sunfire ability, at any lvl. It cannot be EEKed in either. Only gets fire resistance 2%/lvl.
    Bummer...
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,837
    Zaghoul said:

Played around with DR testing a little more. Firewalker of Kossuth never gets Sunfire ability, at any lvl. It cannot be EEKed in either. Only gets fire resistance 2%/lvl.
    Bummer...

Yet it worked in my last installation. I didn't mention it as I thought that it might be a mod conflict with faith and powers or something like that.
    edited August 2017
    I don't have F&P in at the moment, so can't think of any other conflict, unless Spell Revisions got rid of the spell Sunfire itself (can't remember).
    @CamDawg @subtledoctor any ideas?

EDIT: DR w/remixes and kits only. No spells spheres added. (Beamdawg client)
    Post edited by Zaghoul on
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Zaghoul

Can you zip and post you DR folder?
    @Raduziel I'll try it, maybe you can make heads or tails of the issues. :) This is my current in-use folder w/o the setupDR.exe. I have already applied the most recent hotfix by @subtledoctor after installation.
    @Zaghoul

For the Kossuth, try this one. I didn't test it because I'm kind of in a worry right now but should fix your issue. Uninstall your current Kossuth kit before dropping it in your game folder.

Done that reinstall and try a quick new game to see if Sunfire kicks in. If it does, EEKeep into your current game. If it doesn't, my bad, IDK how to solve it.

About the Feralan I'll take a closer look later. The mod only copies and renames the Berserker rage, so it is an odd behavior indeed. Try a quick game with a Berserker, enrage and see if this behavior happens. If so the mod is acting normally.

I want to make clear that I'm not the owner of this mod or anything like that and all the credits for this work belong to @CamDawg . I just did in this file what I would do if this problem were happening with me.
    @Raduziel Thanks for checking on these. My DR mod is several mods back so looks like I will wait til the next run and BD client a full new verified cleanup, then adding all mods back in. With my restartitis lately probably will not be that long, heh.
    I don't spose it would work just swapping out the folders though. Shoot...

I was able to check on the Feralan though. I checked on a saved Berserker run I have. Yup, the Berseker's rage seems just fine there. Drops HP back to normal, without the loss of the additional 15 hp on top. It must be some strange issue just with the Feralan rage.
    Raduziel
    @Zaghoul You need to uninstall, swap folders and only then reinstall. Or using a clean install.

Anyway, I'm curious to see how it goes. Please let me know.

About the Feralan, as I said, the mod only copies the berserker rage and renames it.

Do you have any mod that alters the rage?
    @Raduziel Hmm, looking, no mod alters rage that I can think of (or see).

@trinit was finding some issues with other kits earlier in this thread as well.
  • ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    I personally just change Vicky's class with EEKeeper. A bug, but easily fixed.
    edited August 2017
    Raduziel said:

@Zaghoul You need to uninstall, swap folders and only then reinstall. Or using a clean install.

Anyway, I'm curious to see how it goes. Please let me know.

About the Feralan, as I said, the mod only copies the berserker rage and renames it.

Do you have any mod that alters the rage?

@Raduziel No luck yet with the Firewalker. I tried a clean install in BG2 as I have no other mods there . I got the sunfire/fireburst ability to show but nothing happens when pressed. I thought perhaps Spell Revisions did something so tried the mod by itself.

The ability not received is A#K0S0A? (A#K0S09), I think, as it is per every 5 lvls.
    Im doing a clean install of BG today so will check again with DR by itself.

EDIT: Fresh install with only DR (no spells/spheres) added. I replaced folders but no change. I used EEK to add an innate power sunfire A#K0S09 1st lvl. It does not show an icon to use it.

Looks like this one is still out for v2.3SoD
    Post edited by Zaghoul on
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,837
    I have mentioned this at G3. My Strifeleader of Cyric has no Blackrazer Spell and has Dread Blast at level 1, not level7.