Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

BGEE and BGEE2 playing on iOS with Android

Hello,

I'm new in this Forum, but i know the BG Game from the PC, long time ago. Now i've noticed, that the games are available for iOS. A friend and me want to buy it, if we can play the game(s) together. It's possible to play it in a party, if he have an android device and me an ipad?

Greetings.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 18,898
    Hello, @TwitchFinger , and welcome to the forum!

Cross-platform Multiplayer is indeed possible, but!

The main thing to make MP possible is to have the same version of the game. Currently BG:EE version for iOS and Android device is 1.3 (with plans to upgrade it to 2.4), so MP between iOS and Android devices is possible.

If you want to also include a client with a PC version, this person should opt-in 1.3 beta on Steam to be able to play with you.

Hope I've answered your question.

Gusinda