Skip to content

opcode 53 animation change

seraglioseraglio Member Posts: 122
Any modders experienced with working with this opcode? It seems to have some bugs limitations. I've been working with it for hours and it's driving me mad.

basically, long story short, it seems to only work on weapons. I have a mod (SCS maybe) that modifies the shapeshifter class. It has a "symbolic paw" that uses animation change instead of polymorph. It works fine.

If I cut and paste that effect and add it to almost anything else, it will not work, unless its a weapon. And I mean with NO changes, not to the target/morph into, nothing. If I put it on most weapons..I get a werewolf. Any other item, armor, helmet...no morph.

If I make an exact copy of the paw, and convert it into an armor...it works, you still get the animation change to werewolf.

The BIG Metal Unit in my install is no longer transforming into an Iron Golem, I discovered this trying to create my own Mighty Servant of Leuk-O out of it. I think I've tried every possible combination and can't for the life of me figure out why I can't create items from scratch using this code. I guess I can continue using the paw as a template for now. Hopefully someone here has run into the same thing and knows the trick/what Im missing.

Comments

• Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    "The BIG Metal Unit in my install is no longer transforming into an Iron Golem"

Strange, secret05 still works for me.