Skip to content

Gender swap

Okay, so I used the gender swap belt in BG 1 EE and the Dragonspear Game. I took it off before the game ended. I WANT a female character. The voice is female. The icon is female. The picture is female. But she's labeled "Male" in her description. I've had people call her Lady and Lord in the same dialogue. It's really annoying. Is there a way to switch her back fully to female before I get Haer De'Lis in the party? He's hot, and I like to have a romance with him. At least Aarie stopped hitting on me, but Jaheira seems to be doing so too. And I feel bad being mean to her. Silly, I know.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited September 2017
    I assume its a bug related to importing. Can you post a saved file?
  • DravenGal91DravenGal91 Member Posts: 17
    I don't know how to do that.
    Thanks, I'll have my computer savy BF help me with that tomorrow. What will it accomplish? :D
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Providing us with your save file accomplishes several things. It is often the easiest way to help others see the bug you are having and find the underlying cause of the issue. A save file is usually required to file an official bug report to the developers and programmers that fix the issue. They need it so that they can clearly see what the problem is and know how to fix it.

The developers are also collecting all of our save files so they can spy on us and eventually use what they learn to conquer the world. Oops... That's top secret... Nevermind... :innocent:
    LOL!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited September 2017
    Preferably attach a final save from the end of Siege of Dragonspear and your most recent BG2EE save (that has the issue).
    I think I'm too far into it now to go her Har;daLis anyway. I'll just have to make sure to NOT use the belt the next time around.