Skip to content

Drizzt

Had Drizzt help me dispose of Bodhi and I'm just wondering where I can find him after?

He said he'll meet me in the graveyard district somewhere but I've looked everywhere and he has vanished.

I'd really enjoy some quality time with him, and to say my final goodbyes :)

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    He's inside the tombs
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813

He's inside the tombs

Huh?

He just helped me kill Vampires in the tombs, then said he'll meet me in the Graveyard or something to that effect. Can't find him anywhere.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Sorry, I assumed you meant he agreed to help you and then you couldn't find him at the graveyard.

Without mods, he should just leave. No mention of him waiting around is in the vanilla game.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    edited September 2017

Sorry, I assumed you meant he agreed to help you and then you couldn't find him at the graveyard.

Without mods, he should just leave. No mention of him waiting around is in the vanilla game.

Oh okay, this is the line I was referring to. I was under the impression it was directed at me, but I guess it was directed at his party. Seems a bit inconclusive of an encounter for such a powerful character in Drizzt..

12:26 of this video

https://youtu.be/aKMi46WF-Co?t=12m26s
  • unavailableunavailable Member Posts: 268
    I've never had that problem. I've always found drizzts party by the bloody pool. There is a BG1 mod that has you join drizzt and friends. Is it any good?
  • Mush_MushMush_Mush Member Posts: 476
    Ahh good ole Tord. I'm still watching Lilly's adventures...been doing so for near enough two years now, love it. She is so far in the Underdark in the Mind Flayer lair as far as I'm concerned. Taking it steady. Best LP of all time.