Skip to content

Gibberlings3 and Spellhold Studios down for good?

HanHan Member Posts: 2
They've been off for the last few days.. been trying to get my fix of fixmods to no avail, no mirrors for downloads.. nada, any help?
(Mainly looking for BG2Tweakpack, if there's a BG2EE version for Spell System Adjustments that would be great..)

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    You can find the tweak pack (now named Tweaks-Anthology) on their GitHub. And no it's not down for good.
    JuliusBorisovAerakar
  • HanHan Member Posts: 2
    Bloody hope not.. thanks for the help! (Anyone has a clue about SpellSystemAdjustments?)
  • KaitekKaitek Member Posts: 43
    Well I finally decided to install EET with BWS and got all hyped up about it, but I guess this is just the worst timing for that with both G3 and SHS being down, can't even check out most mods to see what they're about let alone download them. My BWS tool is missing quite a few mods below, are there any mirror links for them?

BiG World Installpack
    Lucy the Wyvern
    The Minotaur and Lilacor
    Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters
    BG1 NPC Project Music Pack
    IEP Extended Banters
    Neera Expansion for BG:EE
    Romantic Encounters
    Sword Coast Stratagems
    aTweaks
    klatu Tweaks and Fixes
    Wizard Slayer Rebalancing
    Worldmap
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @Kaitek

Not much of a help here, but here are mirrors for couple of mods from your list:

BG1 NPC Music Pack
    Wizard Slayer Rebalancing
    aTweaks
    lolien
    Thanks! Found quite a few already so I'll give BWS a go.
    lolien
  • MinsafoMinsafo Member Posts: 3
    Any chance someone has mirror for Rogue rebalancing mod? Or perhaps anyone knows if it's possible to start a new game without it and just install that mod later on?
    edited September 2017
    @Minsafo You can get it here https://github.com/FredrikLindgren/rr/releases

Btw this seems to be the dedicated "G3/SHS down" thread so you can find more mirror links there: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66222/shsforums-and-giberling3-down#latest
    Post edited by Kaitek on