Skip to content

Services to offer

RVNSRVNS Member Posts: 285
I have no modding experience, that being said I like to offer assistance where I can. I love this community and I appreciate the modders that keep it going and making this game so enjoyable. I don't have much time on my hands each week between three kids, working full time and going to school full time. I do however play a couple of hours each week for kicks and giggles.

I can offer playtesting on any mod with honest feedback if requested. I also have a little free time at work that I am more than happy to write dialogue for mods as well.

Not much really but I would like to give back in some way to the community that makes my day everyday.

Thank you everyone.
KilivitzJuliusBorisovtbone1Gusinda[Deleted User]lolienAndreaColomboAerakar

Comments

• chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
    You can play out my recolors and glows in the "Lighting" thread. Just put them in your override folder. Recolors are obviously going to be a matter of taste, but see if you those feel more fire-like than the originals.
    [Deleted User]lolienRVNS
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    Will PM you tonight with a play testing proposal. Thank you for volunteering your time for the modding community, by the way :)
    RVNS[Deleted User]
  • RVNSRVNS Member Posts: 285
    @chimeric Ill give it a go this weekend. @AndreaColombo I will start yours this weekend as well after I finish testing chimerics different lighting and color schemes and provide feedback.
    AndreaColombo