Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Looking for screenshots of fireballs from the original games

I'm making some changes to the fireball, in function and appearance, and what I remember from BG1 is that fireball flames were better-looking. Don't remember exactly how, though. Anybody got screenshots of fireballs exploding from the old games - BG1, IWD and so on?

Comments

• RedrakeRedrake Member Posts: 423
    I might. Failing that, I can always boot up the games, as I have them installed and throw a fireball or 2 around (in the interest of science).

chimeric
  • chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
    Redrake said:

I might. Failing that, I can always boot up the games, as I have them installed and throw a fireball or 2 around (in the interest of science).

I'm interested in the ring animation. I'll be damned if it's wasn't something different in BG1. You don't have a modding tool installed, do you?

• RedrakeRedrake Member Posts: 423
    chimeric said:

Redrake said:

I'm interested in the ring animation. I'll be damned if it's wasn't something different in BG1. You don't have a modding tool installed, do you?
    NearInfinity is installed in my computer since 2006. And the current IWD1 is installed since 2007.