Skip to content

Looking for screenshots of fireballs from the original games

I'm making some changes to the fireball, in function and appearance, and what I remember from BG1 is that fireball flames were better-looking. Don't remember exactly how, though. Anybody got screenshots of fireballs exploding from the old games - BG1, IWD and so on?

Comments

• RedrakeRedrake Member Posts: 426
    I might. Failing that, I can always boot up the games, as I have them installed and throw a fireball or 2 around (in the interest of science).
    chimeric
  • chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
    Redrake said:

I might. Failing that, I can always boot up the games, as I have them installed and throw a fireball or 2 around (in the interest of science).

I'm interested in the ring animation. I'll be damned if it's wasn't something different in BG1. You don't have a modding tool installed, do you?
  • RedrakeRedrake Member Posts: 426
    chimeric said:

Redrake said:

I'm interested in the ring animation. I'll be damned if it's wasn't something different in BG1. You don't have a modding tool installed, do you?
    NearInfinity is installed in my computer since 2006. And the current IWD1 is installed since 2007.