Skip to content

A strange thing happened on the way to Bloodbark Grove (minor spoiler?)

namarienamarie Member Posts: 52
Well, nothing really HAPPENED, but I noticed that, in the Bloodbark Grove, there was a strange well situated in the SE corner (next to the vampire cellar entrance). If you examine the well you'd get something like "there is a moaning emanating from the well. It dies down as you approach."

Has anyone figured out what this is all about? I had thought that the fledgling vampire might have something to do with that, but the moaning persists even after I slew the vampire.

Thanks

Comments

• EnilwynEnilwyn Member Posts: 140
    I've come back across this well updating my walkthrough and hypothesized that it is just part of the local story. Read the charred journal near the cellar entrance and explore the cellar.

Once I was done in the cellar I was hoping the description of the well would change to, "now the well is completely silent" but it remains unchanged. We can't interact with it and I haven't seen anyone else make mention of any use it may have.

Sorry I can't give you a better answer.

JuliusBorisov
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I think it IS tied to the vampire in the cellar, but whether through oversight or bug or what have you, it just doesn't update.
    AerakarDev6JuliusBorisov
  • EnilwynEnilwyn Member Posts: 140
    ThacoBell said:

I think it IS tied to the vampire in the cellar, but whether through oversight or bug or what have you, it just doesn't update.

Don't go spilling the beans like that! ;-p