Skip to content

Crash after saving

I'm currently crashing when there is an auto-save, a quick save or a manual save. It doesn't happen all the time, when it happens no log is created on the nwn folder. This message appears.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Can you please file this in the public redmine (Bug-tracker, there's a stickied post at the top of the tech support forum showing how)?

C:\Users\\Documents\Neverwinter Nights
    You get two files:
    something like nwmain-crash-1511445021.log
    and
    nwmain-crash-1511445021.dmp
    (the number at the end is probably the time)
    You should attach both files with a bug report.
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    This likely isn't the cause, but I'd also suggest that you include a DXDiag of your system, and whatever anti-virus you may be running.

Additionally, checking the amount of space left in your drive (though I doubt that's the issue, doesn't hurt to check :P)
  • YehoyakinYehoyakin Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2017
    Shaiden said:

This likely isn't the cause, but I'd also suggest that you include a DXDiag of your system, and whatever anti-virus you may be running.

Additionally, checking the amount of space left in your drive (though I doubt that's the issue, doesn't hurt to check :P)

Only got 12 gb's of space left, the game haks use a lot of space.
    So I excluded the game's folders from the windows default anti-virus and firewall proteccition, now it works just fine, Thanks Shaiden :D