Skip to content

Ettin club?

Where do I bring it back to the Ettin ghost? He is not in his original location. Bugged?

Comments

• solifugaesolifugae Member Posts: 5
    Did he move slightly to the east by any chance? He did that on my game and just happened to be covered by the fog of war so I didn't see him immediately.
  • TriaxxTriaxx Member Posts: 56
    Nah he's just gone. Covered the whole cave.
  • ltcconeltccone Member Posts: 10
    I have the quest, but where do you find the club?
  • PaulGreystokePaulGreystoke Member Posts: 63
    ltccone said:

Once you have the quest, you can search for the club on the ettin corpse in the cave with the ghost party that needs to be interred in the Fugue Plane. It turns out that the two quests are linked. If you search the ettin corpse before you get the quest from the ghost ettin, then the club won't be there yet.
    JustLeft
  • ltcconeltccone Member Posts: 10

ltccone said:

Once you have the quest, you can search for the club on the ettin corpse in the cave with the ghost party that needs to be interred in the Fugue Plane. It turns out that the two quests are linked. If you search the ettin corpse before you get the quest from the ghost ettin, then the club won't be there yet.
    Thanks! I new it had to be nearby.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I thought Ettin Club was a estabilishment.
    ThacoBellfkirenicusCalmar
  • SikorskySikorsky Member Posts: 402
    Can anybody tell me how to finisch "The Lost" quest, what I sopose to do with the remains of the ghosts?
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Toss 'em into the Fugue plane, which is through the door behind the big scary guardian.
    SikorskyThacoBell
  • RathenauRathenau Member Posts: 80
    You dump them into the rift to the Fugue plane in the undead city with the ghost dragon guarding it.

As a lore question; does Myrkul reside in the Fugue plane in 2e edition?
  • geddoegeddoe Member Posts: 27
    edited November 2017
    Revive thread! The ettin ghost is hostile by default in my game. Can't talk to him and get the quest. WTF? I'm guessing maybe going into the Cave of Lost Souls and picking up their remains maybe set him off?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I haven't played SoD in awhile but I think he starts hostile and turns blue after taking some damage. Alternatively, if you set off an AOE near him, it could turn him hostile permantely.
    JuliusBorisov
  • geddoegeddoe Member Posts: 27
    ThacoBell said:

I haven't played SoD in awhile but I think he starts hostile and turns blue after taking some damage. Alternatively, if you set off an AOE near him, it could turn him hostile permantely.

Yeah, that worked. Oddly enough, when I sent my main character in the ettin wouldn't stop attacking after I did damage. My main character's pretty hard-hitting though. Usually around 25 damage per hit. So I sent Glint up ahead by himself and the ettin talked after Glint did 6 damage. I guess the ettin has a damage range that triggers his dialogue rather than a threshold. Weird.
    ThacoBellJuliusBorisov
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    The first rule of ettin club is – you don't talk about ettin club
    Artona