Skip to content

Creating a Character for the Aielund Saga Part III

Hi guys,

A while back I played the Aielund Saga. I ended up getting to Part III of the Aielund Saga, but I created a rogue.

I was playing on core rules, and I found the final fight with you-know-who to be nearly impossible. I had the princess and a knight as a companion.

The point is, I'm thinking about replaying the saga again. Can someone help me to create a rogue character? My last character was rogue/shadowdancer.

I want to create the same character again. I don't remember the last stats of my character, and I absolutely refuse to play on nothing but core rules.

Comments

• RipVanWinkleXRipVanWinkleX Member Posts: 5
    Rogues can be tough taking on high level enemys more so with high level bosses. All because most are immune to a rogues sneak attack. You will have to relay on the knight (I remember using the princess and the dragon...) And if I remember right the princess is a rogue with some level in wizard.

You might want to invest in another class (Add a fighter level or two) or change your lineup.

I like going fighter/druid myself.
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381

Rogues can be tough taking on high level enemys more so with high level bosses. All because most are immune to a rogues sneak attack. You will have to relay on the knight (I remember using the princess and the dragon...) And if I remember right the princess is a rogue with some level in wizard.

You might want to invest in another class (Add a fighter level or two) or change your lineup.

I like going fighter/druid myself.

Thank you. Would you think then a fighter/rogue would be a more viable option? That boss was just immune to everything I could do, and I actually considered myself the strongest party member with that sneak attack.

Undead and bosses are probably the worst. I remember when I had a thief one-hit kill a demon in the OC.