Skip to content

Bug? Maybe. Before submitting, let's hear what people say... (About the Journal)

I've noticed that when I get an (important, such as Aribeth main quest in the OC chapter 1) several other journal entries get the "marked as unread" flag (a bit lost for proper wording here, sorry). I.e., if I have gone through all journal entries and all are marked as read (no box with thicker lines about them), the moment I get an (important) update all or some become "unread" again, even if they have no connection to the journal update I DO get.
E.g. when I reported in with the first of the Waterdhavian creatures, all my henchmen's journal entries became "unread" as well, as well as several other quests. But weirdly enough, not all active quests.
All done quests however, did.
Weird, no?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Even if you're not sure if something is a bug, you should still report it on Redmine, - the developers will decide.
  • fkirenicusfkirenicus Member Posts: 331
    OK, but I will need to try and reproduce it first - preferrably in more than one way. We'll see what I can find during the weekend.
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    Repro steps / savegames are always a welcome sight. :)