Skip to content

Choose your party by alignment range (BG2 Version)

DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300

Yo!

Here's the deal: You can make a party of 6 members but you can only choose those vertically or horizontally connected to your charname's own alignment . For example: A neutral good character could take any lawful good , neutral good, true neutral or chaotic good npc . Go go go!
  1. Choose your party by alignment range (BG2 Version)24 votes
    1. Lawful Good
      16.67%
    2. Neutral Good
      20.83%
    3. Chaotic Good
        4.17%
    4. Lawful Neutral
      12.50%
    5. True Neutral
        4.17%
    6. Chaotic Neutral
      29.17%
    7. Lawful Evil
        4.17%
    8. Neutral Evil
        8.33%
    9. Chaotic Evil
        0.00%
Post edited by DJKajuru on
ZaghoulStummvonBordwehr

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Mazzy, Aerie, AND Keldron?! Easiest run though ever.
    tbone1Cvijeta
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    CN provides access to most of my favourites, though Mazzy and Viconia will be missed! It arguably would even give me access to Anomen, if I so desired (but I rarely do).
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Voted Lawful Neutral to get Keldorn, Anomen AND Edwin in the same group! Looks like I'll have to play a thief though. Only Yoshimo is available...
    tbone1
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    I always play chaotic good because it suits my mentality and ethics. That being said from a role-playing perspective, coincidentally, it also gives me access to all my favourite characters.

Minsc (my favourite character), Keldorn, Aerie, Jan, Rasaad, and perhaps later Sarevok (who can be converted to chaotic good?), and a Chaotic Good Charname Sorcerer. That's a well balanced party, isn't it? I'll be missing out on Druid spells because all druids are True Neutral, but I think I can do without them as well.
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    edited December 2017
    I always end up rolling Chaotic Neutral.

But I can explain myself!

Sometimes there are decision that give an evil reaction, but I'd like to just debate how the decisions for evil options actually are debatable.

My mindset often makes me think outside the box and more about potential FUTURE consequences.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    edited December 2017
    Since we are talking about alignments, I thought I might just add this one. Here's a comprehensive chart with the philosophy of each alignment and some notable examples from real life as well as fiction (with some nice quotes too). I guess it'll look good here.

The resolution visible here is causing the writings in the image look a bit cloistered, but you might just open it in a new tab if you wish to read the lines thoroughly. :)
    AerakarRedrakelolienStummvonBordwehr
  • RedrakeRedrake Member Posts: 426
    Chaotic Neutral. It fits best the completionist of any game.
    Pantalion
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    I'll miss Aerie, but apart from that, plenty of top tier picks for being the Harlequin of the Sword Coast.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    NG gives me all my favorites except Jan.
  • Igneous_AvesIgneous_Aves Member Posts: 41
    Minsc all the way lol. Even if I am a Paly and love Keldorn for Holy Avenger. I would love Anomen as a cleric...but god is he an ass.