Skip to content

Icewind dal: enhanced editio not loadint at all on Galaxy tab 2

Hey all,

Got a galaxy tab s2......however I cannot even start Icewind dale...just keeps saying app has stopped.

Any ideas on how to deal with this?

Joe

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @tengu56, could you provide some details. What version of Android do you have and has it every start previously? Do you have probs with any other games?

Thanks
    Gus
  • tengu56tengu56 Member Posts: 3
    Gusinda said:

@tengu56, could you provide some details. What version of Android do you have and has it every start previously? Do you have probs with any other games?

Thanks
    Gus

Thanks for the reply Gusinda. I'm running Android Nougat and this was the first time i started. I play word with friends n that works fine.....never had any issues with any program on the tablet. also the tablet is new as i bought it last week.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    No probs.. BTW, welcome to the forum.

I am guessing that you have tried the IT Crowd fix (turn it off and on again) or tried a reinstall just in case there was a prob in the initial install?

Another thought is to clear the cache. (I run v6 and not v7 but I am guessing that it will be very similar). To do this, start Application Manager, select Icewind Dale, select Storage and Clear Cache.

For info:
    I had the same problem on an earlier version of android with BGEE. The problem ended up being related to graphics. Ran no problems on version 4 but refused to run on version 5. The fix for me then was to downgrade my OS to v4 and play until v6 came out and give it a go (fortunately it worked under v6).

If this is a similar problem, I would recommend waiting until the beta patch is out next week and give that a go. Never know your luck in a big city.

Gus
  • tengu56tengu56 Member Posts: 3
    Gusinda thanks mate for the welcome. I'll try the suggestions and see if they work