Skip to content

Priestess of Umberlee dissapear in Water Queen Temple

kheroskheros Member Posts: 13
edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
So I was in chapter 5 doing the Varci quest, asked to talk to Tenya and get the item needed to complete said quest. Everything worked fine.

Later I go and get myself poisoned by Marek and Lothander, and continue with that quest untill I need to enter the Water Queen temple again...

There is no Priestess of Umberlee with any dialogue options! Every priestess just tell me off and thus I cannot get Jalantha Mistmyr to appear.

Luckily I could use the console to spawn the priestess, but its still a bug that she goes away after one asks for Tenya.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    Do you have a save file showing this problem? If so, can you upload it here?
  • kheroskheros Member Posts: 13
    hmm, after testing it might just have been me not finding her because she wasnt at the front of the temple.

Retested with an old savefile and I found the priestess with the dialogue in a corner of the temple. Still a far cry from where she's supposed to be, but still there.
  • JeremyAgostJeremyAgost Member Posts: 2
    I encountered the same issue in my game. I completed the child rescue quest much earlier and without killing anyone. Then I got Marek & Lothander and went to do that but Jalantha Mistmyr is missing.