Skip to content

Any LocalVault RPers out there?!

While I enjoyed RP on ServerVaults, I missed how the community of LocalVault RP operated. Granted we've had our ups and downs, but we were pretty tight in terms of supporting one another. Hopefully some of you are on here, though. If you are, definitely shout out the servers you were on. Who knows, maybe this could end up being a full on revival. :tongue:

Comments

• DazDaz Member Posts: 125
    I mostly played on Siflige back in the day, can't believe that's over a decade ago :tongue:
  • IndyWendieGoIndyWendieGo Member Posts: 62
    I know, right? Hoping to resurrect a bit of the community again. Either through one server, or multiple and share the LV playerbase in a fashion where it keeps said servers more stable. :D

I was more popular during/after Field of Dreams when I came into my own. But time sure has flown, that's for sure!
    I know the original creator of Siflige is thinking about running it again for NWN:EE. So that's probably at least 1 server
  • IndyWendieGoIndyWendieGo Member Posts: 62
    edited December 2017
    I haven't talked to some of them in foreeeeever. I remember Dresk for sure, but haven't had contact with anyone for yeeears aside from a few players here and there.

Edit: Also, is there a Siffy discord still? I seen the link on the old forums, but I didn't know if it was active or not. xD
    Post edited by IndyWendieGo on
    There is, that invite link should still work, if not let me know.