Skip to content

QoL Suggestion: Display class features for base classes when creating/leveling character.

in the base game with expansion the prestige classes does show a list of class features and at what levels you gain them, but the base classes does not, so I made a proof of concept Dialog.tlk file that does this.

I will attach the dialog.tlk file as well as a separate txt file with the descriptions if anyone wants to add the descriptions to their custom dialog.tlk files, the descriptions may not be perfect, but I did try to make it similar to how the prestige classes shows their descriptions.

Comments

• MizzajlMizzajl Member Posts: 35
    Is there any way to make a custom tlk file that replaces only specific lines in the dialog.tlk file?
    in this case I only want to update the class descriptions, and is it possible to use such a file on a multiplayer server without requiring each player to download that file manually?
  • FreshLemonBunFreshLemonBun Member Posts: 909
    @Mizzajl I think there's a trick by referencing a line out of the possible range will allow custom tlk but you have to download it for a PW like any other file. A hak auto-downloader would make it easier.