Skip to content

Gorf the Squishler vs Mazzy bug (spoilers)

Hi!
I've managed to google that there's a bug with this fight (it never ends) but the posts I've found are from ages ago. Hasn't this bug been fixed? Is there some kind of work around?

/J

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    All known Gorf-related bugs have been fixed years ago (for the build 2013).

If you experience anything with Gorf in the 2.5 beta, then report it on support.baldursgate.com
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    @JuliusBorisov

Well something still isn't 100 %. Mazzy knocks Gorf out, he stands back up, she knocks him out, he stands back up. Repeat until forever...

/J
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @MrSexton Strange, the quest is working for me. Are you by chance forgetting to equip the provided weapon for the fight?
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    It seems to be part of the story. Mazzy is stripped of everything - no armour, no flasks, no nothing...

/J
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited December 2017
    MrSexton said:

It seems to be part of the story. Mazzy is stripped of everything - no armour, no flasks, no nothing...

/J

She should have a short sword and a small shield in her inventory which you have to equip. Without a weapon you can't win this duel.

If Mazzy comes without a short sword in 2.5.10, please, report it on support.baldursgate.com
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @MrSexton In my experience, there is a short sword and small shield placed on the ground in the arena.