Skip to content

Giving a NWN:EE Gift

ProphetSwordProphetSword Member Posts: 43
edited December 2017 in General Discussions NWN:EE
This is less about playing NWN:EE and more about purchasing it, but I didn't know where else to ask. Is it possible to buy a copy of the Head Start and gift it to someone? I have a friend who wants it but can't afford it. Thought it might make a nice Christmas gift.

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286

This is less about playing NWN:EE and more about purchasing it, but I didn't know where else to ask. Is it possible to buy a copy of the Head Start and gift it to someone? I have a friend who wants it but can't afford it. Thought it might make a nice Christmas gift.

I believe that you can gift a copy of NWN:EE to someone. It will probably mean that that person has to register at beamdog and get the client to activate headstart and get it running.
    Tagging @JuliusBorisov to make sure I don't give inaccurate information.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Yes, it's possible to gift NWN:EE (like IE EEs) to other people.

You buy the copy as a gift and during the purchase you input the email of the person you want to give the gift to. Then this person redeems the game on Beamdog.com following the instuctions in the email she recieves. If anything wrong happens, send a message to support@beamdog.com
  • ProphetSwordProphetSword Member Posts: 43
    Thanks for the info!