Skip to content

Am I screwed with Factions ?

Doing my first play through and had recently joined the Godsmen - who I liked a lot more than the Dustmen and more that the Sensates that are now being pushed to continue the story.

I don't want to drop the Godsmen but need to get into the private Sensoriums to get to a certain character.

Apparently my CHA is not good enough to bluff the main Sensate contact.

Is there any way out of this hole while still keeping my Godsmen status?

Comments

• jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    At any point in the game, you can farm abishai (or Undersigil) to gain an unlimited number of levels (and stat points) so that is an option if you're willing to spend the time doing it. Other options include switching to mage and casting a friends spell on yourself, purchasing charisma-raising tattoos from Fell's shop, and completing quests like Sebastion's that raise your charisma. Good luck!
    JuliusBorisovProont
  • DonCzirrDonCzirr Member Posts: 165
    Quite insightful and effective Sir ....

Upon my eventual ascension to Power, I shall bestow some divine tidbits upon your palate to show proper appreciation !
    JuliusBorisovProont
  • PekingduckmanPekingduckman Member Posts: 151
    Keep in mind, if you join a faction and leave, you can never rejoin it.
  • DonCzirrDonCzirr Member Posts: 165
    Thanks - with Jsaving's advice I was able to do what I needed to do with the Sensates but keep my Godsmen status.

Which I am really happy about - they seem to have potential ...

They really need to do another game in this setting and cover all these interesting factions .....
    ProontGuboFluent