Skip to content

Helm of glory

The one and only way to obtain this item always bothered me. Is it a part of some unfinished quest? Or are poor Drelik and mighty Jardak supposed only to die and give up this treasure? Helmet is very stylish for paladins and I so Im forced to make up some utterly ridiculous headcanon reason to enter that house and fight bad boys there.

Comments

• DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    Drelik is part of the quest to find the helm and cloak of balduran. He gives you the hints to where they're located.
  • Cabal82Cabal82 Member Posts: 76
    Durenas said:

Drelik is part of the quest to find the helm and cloak of balduran. He gives you the hints to where they're located.

It was Degrodel the mage. And elf Vail, part of a certain collection.
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    edited December 2017
    Cabal82 said:

Durenas said:

It was Degrodel the mage. And elf Vail, part of a certain collection.
    Right, I knew his name started with a D and I knew he had been turned to stone in the room, but I got the name wrong.

Edit: wow it seems I got more than the name wrong. Yeah, so this guy Drelik and his butler Jardak are in a completely different house than I thought. So yeah, this is just a random 'I walked into this house and they thought I was a burgler so they attacked me', which to be fair you did just do a home invasion, but also to be fair, the game previously lets you do this with absolutely no consequences whatsoever, so you kind of get trained that this isn't such a big deal in Faerun.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I always rp it as one of my party members having a moment of clumsiness and tripping in the street and falling through the door. Then the butler attacks for no reason. Seriously, no matter what you say, he tries to murder you.