Skip to content

Greetings and Felicitations

For those that don't know me I am part of the Neverwinter Nights community. In my time I have created modules, scripts, custom content, tutorials etc (My content). I have played a good percentage of the user made modules for NwN. I have been active on the various NwN forums since 2004 (OK so I came late to the party). I am (mostly) clinically sane but occasionally mad and on rare occasions a pain in the donkey's rectum.

So Hi.

TR

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum Insanity is welcome here... actually I believe it's necessary to be insane to fully enjoy this forum :wink:

You'll understand the first time you encounter the vegetable wars...

Anyway if you need any help fell free to contact one of the moderators. We're the ones with gray backgrounds :)
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    So are the purple backgrounds reserved for emperors then? But hey a real life moderator. Not the over zealous spam hunter bot. Greets.

TR
    The Blue ones are developers.
    Thanks

TR
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 427
    welcome! :)
    edited December 2017
    More newbie (to these boards) questions. Where do I post a general question about Beamdog rather than a specific game?

Also any idea why in the metrics the one for the number of visits to this site stays stubbornly at 1?

Thanks in advance.

TR
    @TarotRedhand The Forum visits counter has been crazy from the very beginning... It registers visits at random we think :)

You can ask questions about Beamdog in the Offtopic forum.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome! I can see already that you are going to fit right in here. Insanity is not only welcomed, it is encouraged. Do be forewarned though, choose your vegetables wisely...
    Thanks guys.

TR
  • superfly2000superfly2000 Member Posts: 76
    Welcome ol' CC hero!!
    Thanks. Same atcha. So many people from days of yore.

TR
    OK, more noob questions. I've managed to get 2 Promotes for a post. I presume that these are the sole preserve of moderators (and maybe devs) to give out. My question are what are they given for, what do they represent, do you get points for them and are there any badges for collecting a number of them? Oh and you do realise that unless you squint real hard they look somewhat rude (even on my 24" full HD monitor (not braggin, just explaining)) don't you?

TR
    @TarotRedhand A quick explanation. Promotes are exclusive to mods and devs, they give more points than other reactions and its main use is to promote a post taking it to the top of the Best of page. There are no badges related to it.
    Ah, so it appears on the front page when you log in. Got it. Thanks.

TR