Skip to content

ReShade/SweetFX

MereinidMereinid Member Posts: 46
Greetings all, has anyone been able to get either Reshade or SweetFX working with your SoD OpenGl game? I have installed it many many times in other games. But the Shift+F2 command that comes up will simply not recognize any preset I put in. The Reshade installs without a hitch, loads without a hitch. The GUI console comes right up. But it will not see any kind of preset. Anyway, thanks for your time all.

Luck & Loot
Mereinid

Comments

• DavideDavide Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,698
    Moved to the proper section
  • DymeDefDymeDef Member Posts: 66
    edited January 2018
    You could try to create a new preset and if that saves, you can copy over the info you need into that one. My guess is, you're using an older preset on a newer Reshade and it's not reading it right and skipping over it or the other way around.

If Reshade loads up for me at the start, I've never had issues with it outside of specific shaders causing issues with specific games and changing the depth buffer type usually fixes it. So I'm guessing it's likely an incompatibility between the preset and the Reshade version.

Where did you get the preset from and what version of Reshade are you using?