Skip to content

Is there a mod that gives undead their true immunities? (Small spoilers)

Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
edited December 2017 in General Modding
I was just playing BGEE in Durlags tower when I tried using summoned skeletal warriors to fight the Basalisks. To my surprise, they got petrified. Being immune to petrification should be an undead immunity. I have also seen in BG2EE where shadows can be poisoned. Then there is the brain extract on undead (though there is a mod for this).

So I was wondering if there is a mod that can be used in BGEE and BG2EE that gives undead all their immunities?

Comments

• Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    Hmmm, it seems there is no mod that exists for this.
  • TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    You using mods? In my unmodded game the skellies are immune to petrification.

They each have a special ring which grants immunity to Stun, Hold, Panic, Morale Failure, Poison, Charm, Berserk, Confusion, Petrification, Unconsciousness, Level Drain, and some other stuff.
    edited December 2017
    @TheGraveDigger, I do use mods.
    Just to confirm, if you take a 7th level priest and go to the basilisk area and summon them, they cannot be turned to stone?

Note: I didn't think any mod changes how base skeletons work?
  • TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    Tiax is a level 7 cleric in this screenshot and that's his skeleton tanking the basilisk shots. I dunno if any mods change the way skellies work. Maybe it was just a one-off bug. I've been webbed twice in SoD while wielding Spider's Bane which is supposed to grant immunity to webs...

Thanks!