Skip to content

Siege of Dragonspear Achievement Fixes

badungubadungu Member Posts: 53
edited June 2017 in BG:EE Mods
Had some little private conversation about the "Grim Deeds to Come..." and "You Chose... Poorly" with @JuliusBorisov
Both achievements are currently buggy and I made fixes for both in weidu.

Here some little installation instructions:
1. Get modmerge from here:
http://github.com/ScottBrooks/modmerge/releases
For more information about modmerge:
https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/50441/modmerge-merge-your-steam-gog-zip-based-dlc-into-something-weidu-nearinfinity-dltcep-can-use/p1
2. extract modmerge in your Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition directory inside your steam library and run it a dialogue pops up and you have to confirm with y (this could take a while
3. download the attached achievement_fixes.rar and extract it to your Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition directory
4. run setup-achievement_fixes.exe (if it's the first time you install a weidu mod, you will be asked on which language the mod should be installed, the mod itself doesn't contain any text currently, but if you want to install other mods choose the one you prefer)
5. follow the instructions on screen

If you don't want to use the weidu mod, you could use the ingame console instead.

For "Grim Deeds to Come..." use the following CLUA Code:
C:SetGlobal("bd_plot","global",690)

For "You Chose... Poorly":
C:SetGlobal("bd_thrix_plot","global",11)
after you've done that reset it to 20
C:SetGlobal("bd_thrix_plot","global",20)

If any other achievements are buggy please let me know and I have a look into the problem (a savegame, in such a case, would be nice describing the problem... :))

lefreutJuliusBorisovKilivitzQueegonSyraDanTehManRobinHood70gugulug5000

Comments

• SyraSyra Member Posts: 1
    Grim Deeds to Come finally unlocked! Thank you :smile:
    JuliusBorisov
  • DanTehManDanTehMan Member Posts: 21
    Thank you for putting this together, @badungu. It's a shame that a customer had to put this together, but at least I can now finally 100% this game without using Steam Achievement Manager!
    ShikaoMoonrose
  • RobinHood70RobinHood70 Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2017
    I was just starting to look into Grim Deeds myself, and googling "bd_plot" and "690" brought me to another thread that linked here. So glad to see this mod! (If for no other reason than it saves me an evening of trying to debug achievements when I haven't even reached SoD yet :wink:, though the completionist in me is glad to know that I can, conceivably, get all the achievements now.)

Thanks!
    JuliusBorisov
  • MoonroseMoonrose Member Posts: 1
    DanTehMan said:

Thank you for putting this together, @badungu. It's a shame that a customer had to put this together, but at least I can now finally 100% this game without using Steam Achievement Manager!

I share your feelings about this. Like, totally.

@badungu
    Do you believe you could help me out with several BG:EE achievements too? Tho I'd prefer not to have to go through all the modding process... I can't make Best Day Ever, Worst Day Ever, and not even the achievement for
    killing Sarevok
    trigger....
    DanTehMan
  • PoptropicPoptropic Member Posts: 1
    @badungu How did you find these fixes to the bugged achievements? I'm interested to learn more about the CLUA Console in the BG games :smile: