Skip to content

I found setup-cdtweaks, but...

ApostlyteApostlyte Member Posts: 2
I am having a hard time navigating through the myriads of changes it ends up imposing on my game. I can not figure out why all my rolled characters have 25 STR, negative plane protection and one other thing I am not recalling. Also, they all start off with just quarterstaffs. I like alot of what the program I am using does, but I also do not understand all the choices I am making.

About me. Back in a day when I did not have kids and a family, I would have ground this out like I did every other game of my youth. Quite frankly, I just do not have the time to figure it out and go through total player whipeout over and over, thus the modding. I am just trying to satisfy that role playing itch that still allows me to level up and equip a team to solve a story as presented without completely breaking it.

Any input the community would be appreciated!

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Are you sure you are using Tweaks Anthology and not the older version?

Furthermore, if all your characters have 25 STR it might be the case that Story Mode is on.
  • ApostlyteApostlyte Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for taking the time to leave a response! I will certainly check it out and report back :)