Skip to content

BWS Portraits

MereinidMereinid Member Posts: 46
edited January 2018 in BG:EE Mods
Hey all, I put in about 500 new portraits in the Portraits folder, however, the photos are not showing up. Any idea?
*edit* I do have BWS installed... it installed the Picture Standard... I found a folder in there called Main... and copied the pics in there and they still do not show up.

Luck & Loot,
Mereinid

Comments

• InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    edited January 2018
    This is exactly how portraits was screwed by 2.xx patches. In my games (both BG:EE and BG2:EE) only (more or less) half of the all portraits is visible. I mean all portraits are there but only half will show up, the second half is empty and I can only see the names of the files. When I actually pick the portrait, it will become visible. This "problem" is non-existent in 1.3 versions.

Ahhh...You probably mean NPC portraits in game. In this case try installing Portraits Portraits Everywhere mod.
    btw. Picture Standard main mod shouldn't be installed manually. It is a weidu package and should be installed by clicking "setup-/modname/". Also do not install automatically if you want the "lore alternative" version.