Skip to content

Newbie looking for specific mods?

kellykelly Member Posts: 9
edited December 2017 in BGII:EE Mods
hi.. i just got bgee and bg2ee and im a first timer :D .. i was wondering if this works well for mutiple romance in both versions ? SOD version for bgee1?

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?s=8fe303fe03ea9d8d417a07515e133a83&app=downloads&showfile=973

if it would work in bg2ee, how will the epilogues go? assuming i have 5 of them as lovers?..

and i need help finding that "viconia good ending" where she survives and stuff.

btw im still on bgee so... i cant actually check for mutiple romance D:

and probably AI script for both?... currently have the BP series and still checking it out. any better ones?

any help? :cold_sweat:

@offtopic: whats the sequence of how i play "lore wise"?
assuming i want to import my best items? probably from sod to black pits 2 assuming the sequence is correct.
is it black pits ->bgee ->sod -> black pits 2 ->bg2ee ?
Post edited by kelly on

Comments

• ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66940/version-4-of-tweaks-anthology-now-available/p1 has a multiple romance option in there.

The order is BG -> SoD -> BG2 -> ToB

The Black Pits aren't actually part of the story, but a thing of their own. EET seems to integrate them, though.
  • kellykelly Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    heeeeeyyyy... sooo yeah... im now in bg2ee and im looking for a mod or anything that can change the keys. i want to bring back the old key specifically press esc to bring up options :D and reveal details icon?and probably space bar to continue the conversation?
    and i have a question... i installed ascension mod. what does "restored bhaal spawn powers" actually do?
    Post edited by kelly on
  • InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    gives you back some retarded bhaalspawn "powahs" removed from the original game for a reason they sucked so much that even the doctors couldn't stand them.

nah, I kid I kid

seriously just gives you some more icons to click when you are bored to death in throne of boredom.

seriously this time, honest. probably this:

Originally from the Readme file... ...
    Note that the abilities received are determined by the responses to the Solar before completing the challenges. There are four "good" and four "evil" sets of responses and thus abilities.
    -------------------------
    (Good Ability for Challenge #1)
    Mass Healing (Necromancy)
    Range: Sight of caster
    Duration: Permanent
    Casting Time: 1
    Area of Effect: 30 foot radius
    Saving Throw: None

When using this ability, the Bhaalspawn must picture the faces of his fellow party members clearly and focus on the unity of the group. Upon completion, all party members within 30 foot radius of the caster are healed 2d8 + 2/level hit points. Other conditions suffered by the party are cured, as well: fatigue, poison, disease, blindness and deafness.
    (Evil Ability for Challenge #1)
    Regeneration (Necromancy)
    Level: 7
    Sphere: Healing
    Range: Touch
    Duration: 1 round/ 2 levels
    Casting Time: 7
    Area of Effect: Target Creature

This powerful spell enables the priest to imbue 1 creature with the ability to regenerate. This regeneration will heal any wounds and even regenerate lost limbs. The creature affected will regain 3 hit points per second. The effect lasts for 1 round per every 2 levels of the caster or until dispelled. For example, a 14th level priest would regenerate 18 hit points per round for 7 rounds.
    (Good Ability for Challenge #2)
    Draw Upon Holy Might (Invocation)
    Range: 0
    Duration: 1 turn
    Area of Effect: The caster

The Bhaalspawn calls upon the might of his blood to grant him power for a short period. When he does this, his strength, constitution and dexterity all are raised by 1 point for every 3 levels of the caster. A third level caster would have his abilities raised by 1, while a 12th level caster would have all his abilities raised by 4.
    (Evil Ability for Challenge #2)
    Dark Taint (Necromancy)
    Range: 20 feet
    Duration: 1 turn
    Area of Effect: 1 creature
    Saving Throw: Negates

Through this spell, the Bhaalspawn can expel the taint of their evil sire onto a victim, poisoning those who fail their save vs. death. The effects depend upon the caster's level and are detailed below:
    7-9th level: 2d8 + 2/round, slow for 12 seconds, save at -2
    10-12th level: 3d8 + 3/round, slow for 12 seconds, save at -2
    13-14th level: 4d8 + 4/round, slow for 12 seconds, save at -2
    15-16th level: 6d8 + 5/round, slow for 24 seconds, save at -2
    17-21st level: 8d8 + 6/round, slow for 24 seconds, save at -4
    25th level: 8d8 + 6/round, slow for 36 seconds, save at -4, affects group of targets
    (Good Ability for Challenge #3)
    Permanent Negative Plane Protection + 5% Magic Resistance

(no description required)
    (Evil Ability for Challenge #3)
    Hand of Murder (Necromancy)
    Range: Caster
    Duration: 1 rounds/5 levels
    Saving Throw: none

When this power is called upon by the Bhaalspawn, they immediately do extra damage with each hit to their target with any melee weapon they wish (whether it be fist or sword), their dark energies travelling through their weapon and assaulting their victim...and absorb that damage as healing to themselves.
    The effects vary by level as follows:
    10th: 2 rounds, 4 hp extra damage, 4 hp healed
    15th: 3 rounds, 6 hp extra damage, 6 hp healed
    20th: 4 rounds, 8 hp extra damage, 8 hp healed
    25th: 5 rounds, 10 hp extra damage, 10 hp healed
    30th: 6 rounds, 12 hp extra damage, 12 hp healed
    (Good Ability for Challenge #4)
    Resurrection (Necromancy)
    Range: Touch
    Duration: Permanent
    Area of Effect: Creature Touched

Like the 5th level spell Raise Dead, Resurrection will return a character back to life. However, Resurrection also heals the character so that they are ready for the adventuring life once more.
    (Evil Ability for Challenge #4)
    Permanent 25% Resistance to Physical Damage (Slashing/Piercing/Crushing/Missile)

(no description required)

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    edited January 2018
    Thels said:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66940/version-4-of-tweaks-anthology-now-available/p1 has a multiple romance option in there.

The order is BG -> SoD -> BG2 -> ToB

The Black Pits aren't actually part of the story, but a thing of their own. EET seems to integrate them, though.

If you use EET, you will have a continuous game of 22 chapters in the sequence BG -> SoD -> BG2 -> ToB.

The Black Pits are arena fights unconnected to the story. EET allows you to access them from the main menu as individual campaigns but they still remain outside of the game story. So it's not integrated really into the game.

There is an EET mod (Sandrah Saga) that allows you to visit the BP1 in the backroom of a duergar pub in Waterdeep close to Undermountain. If you do, you need to kill Baeloth (he can't be in your party for this) to ever get out again. If you decide th go tp BP, which is completely optional, this makes Baeloth unavailable as a joinable NPC since he will be dead.

Another thing in EET is that it makes NPCs continuous as well, this includes romances for those NPCs that have one spanning the whole trilogy (the ones doing this are mod NPCs, vanilla NPCs *discovered* romance possibilities only when BG2 was originally released).