Skip to content

Error 3221226356 when transitioning

I've now run into this twice, while replaying the OC on EE. (3221226356) It crashes the client.
I'm updated to the current version.

The 2nd time it crashed, underneath the error message there was a grayed out NWN window, but it had gone back to the very beginning. (The intro vids, with the Beamdog vid. But it wasn't playing, it just had the first frame.)

Comments

• GarenRunebladeGarenRuneblade Member Posts: 13
    Same exit code\crash for me...playing a PW mode LAN game. After verifying my game files with the Beamdog Client I get a message that files are missing\altered and given the option to restore game files (I did). All of my files (mods, haks etc.) are where they belong in C:\Documents\Neverwinter Nights. The only files in the EE directory are the read only files. Hard drive scan shows 2% fragmented. The EE was very stable before this most recent patch.
  • raz651raz651 Member Posts: 175
    I got the error when exiting Neverwinter nights.

The Beamdog Client encountered an error trying to run Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (English - Head Start). Please contact Beamdog support and mention exit code: 3221226356
  • BlasterBoltBlasterBolt Member Posts: 1
    same here, area transitioning in oc prelude, chapter 1, and in the infinate dungeons module
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    It's better to get all crashes reported on support.baldursgate.com so that the reports don't get lost.